Split bamboo is light, strong, and has a lifespan that is consistent with the plant's requirements. Thanks to our unique anti-mould method, which we developed in-house, our split bamboo is much more resistant to moisture and can be used for a wide range of vegetables, houseplants, and outdoor plants. In addition, split bamboo is not attractive to plant-eating insects.
For most plants, split bamboo is a better option than tonkin sticks, which are hollow, less straight, and less even.
Other advantages of our split bamboo:
- Imported directly from China
- Quality control by our own employees in China
- Available in a variety of colours
- Painted sticks are colour-fast
- Waxed or painted, natural, pointed and/or plastic coated
- Fast delivery of standard sizes from stock
- Suitable for machine processing
- Anti-mould treatment guarantees a virtually mould-free stick!
* most split bamboo is round, but we can also deliver square split bamboo on request! Ask about the options.