You may submit a new plant or new product to show in the Exhibitors Showcase. Each submittal will receive a 2' table top space in the Exhibitors Showcase at TPIE.
Quarter Page, Black and White Ad placed in the plant and product listings section of the TPIE Directory
Circulation: 3,500 distributed at TPIE
Advertising Terms and Conditions
1. The advertiser or authorized agency must forward all material to FNGLA in accordance before December 1, 2018. Cancellations, changes, or corrections must conform be submitted before December 1, 2018.
2. Advertisements and banners cannot be run without an insertion order or advertising contract.
3. No cancellations are accepted after the closing date for space. No refunds will be given for cancelled contracts.
4. The opportunity to make revisions is not guaranteed for material received after the closing date for ad/art.
5. FNGLA reserves the right to review and possibly reject advertising.
6. FNGLA does not guarantee any given level of circulation or readership for a banner or advertisement.
7. Advertisers and advertising agencies assume liability for all content, including text and illustrations of banners or advertisements, and also assume responsibility for any claims arising.
8. FNGLA reserves the right to insert the word “advertisement” and/or “non-exhibitor” above or below any copy as deemed necessary.
9. FNGLA shall be under no liability for its failure, for any cause, to insert a banner or advertisement or for any error in any advertisement.
10. FNGLA has no financial liability of any kind to advertiser (including no obligation to refund any portion of any advertisement payment) in the event the FNGLA web site cannot be accessed by any person for any reason, including periodic maintenance and hardware or software failures.
11. Current advertisers have first right of refusal for space.
12. Net 20 days from date of invoice.
*All ads must be provided electronically (e-mail, or ftp). Advertising is on a first-come, first-served basis. Submit ads to Billy Deal at FNGLA, firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to address below before the deadline of December 1, 2018).
Full page, four color ad in the TPIE Show Directory.
Circulation: 3,500 distributed at the trade show.
12. Terms: Net 20 days from date of invoice.
Half Page, Four color ad in the TPIE Show Directory.
Distribution: 3,500 at TPIE
*All ads must be provided electronically (e-mail,or ftp). Advertising is on a first-come, first-served basis. Submit ads to Billy Deal at FNGLA, email@example.com or mail to address below before the deadline of December 1, 2018).
Half page, Black and White advertisement in the plant and product listings section on the TPIE Show Directory.
Circulation: 3,500 distributed at TPIE.
Your company logo included within the print directrory. For the best resolution, please supply a black and white logo otherwise we'll gray out a color logo, but there will be a loss of resolution.
Please email logo to firstname.lastname@example.org after paying.
Circulation: 4,500 Printed and Distributed at TPIE.
Show you value education by aligning your business with the TPIE’s pre-event tours. You’ll receive exposure not just to the tour attendees, but also through TPIE’s promotions and directory. Two bus opportunities; one lunch opportunity.
Two bus opportunities: Sponsors recieve an opportunity to speak with roughly 55 tour attendees on the bus durign the tour, logo placement on all tour promotional printed materials.
One lunch opportunity: Sponsors recieve the opportunity to give a presentation on their product/service to tour attendees while they break from an exciting day full of adventure.
Reserve a Booth